Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bored, therefore I blog.

I am bored. Its sort of pathetic when on the days I actually don't have to work I would rather be working. I need an occupation for my off-time! There is no snow in the mountains so I am unable to board, and I was so worried about falling behind on my homework when Cornbelly's starts that I actually got ahead. So! Excuses they may be, but these are my reasons for re-visiting my blahhhhhhhhhh-g.

I call it my blahhhhhhhhh-g because I was forced by my evil/totally awesome Internship Advisor/Public Relations and Society Instructor to start one last year. If you read earlier posts you'll probably be like, "What!?? I don't get it- what is she talking about?" Well, I was responding to class discussions for a grade. Grade given? A! WHAT-WHAT!! Once the semester was over I was so donezo! But I guess Twitter and Facebook can only give one so much satisfaction. I will now re-visit my blahhhhhhh-g regulary to give you all updates on my blahhhhhh life. I don't have a handsome husband, cute kids, or even an adorable boyfriend to be all precious and bloggy about so bear with me!

***
Twitter, bringing us peons closer to. . . uh. . . not peons? Ha ha
.



Early this week, though life was rather blah I got personal Tweets from my Christopher Carrabba!?? Lead singer and totally swooney/handsome front-man from Dashboard Confessional? Yes-yes! I did. Well that made an already perky blonde even perkier!

The "Tweets" went something like this:
Chris: PS releasing demos is sort of embarrassing because they are never meant for you to hear.
Me: Ah! But we love and appreciate you for your art.
Chris: (DIRECT TO ME) Thanks!

GIDDY!!!

Chris: In the airport drinking wine from a red plastic cup.
Me: Heaven is Here.
Chris: (DIRECT TO ME) I know that tune!

GIDDY MORE!!!

These tweets will never be deleted from my phone. They are copied to my memory card and locked. I love you Christopher Carrabba(isn't he dreamy??). New Dashboard album out November 10th!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Having witnesses the squealing and giggles errupting from your face every time Mr. Carrabba Tweets you (I am not sure that sounds good)I smile at the memory that you have actually met the man...TWICE...and he signed your pink pump...and your ticket! Did you squeal and giggle then? No! You were cool and calm, on the outside at least! You are too cute!