Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Are you hurted Wendy??


This cute line from Disney's Peter Pan makes me all teary eyed!  First of all because I am "hurted" and I am SO tired of it.  Second- because its what I always say to my big sissy and bestest friend Sarah Marianne when she is "hurted" and blue.

I am SO glad this is the last day of September and I really hope October treats me with more respect.  Ha ha.  I just wanted to write quickly and let my Sarah and mommy know how grateful I am for them.  Even when Sarah is abroad on a fabulous adventure she is only an "accept call" away on Skype, to make me laugh and feel comforted.  


My mommy is kind enough to let me, her 26 year old daughter live in her basement while I struggle to graduate from college, work 3 jobs, and have some semblance of a social life.  She is also willing to get in her car and drive less then a block away to pick me up from my car because I am passing out and can no longer drive.  


I want everybody to understand this- my mom does NOT "mommy" me.  I've never been spoiled and I've always been told, "you're capable- get up and do it!"  When I was younger (and still sometimes now :D ) I would rather refuse then do, or use my powers of communication to get a sibling to do whatever, for me.  My Sarah still will- eyes rolling the whole time.  Ha ha!  

...But this is why I love them!!  
They are always there for me when I really DO need them, 
when I'm not able to do it on my own anymore.

Thinking along those lines, my entire family is like that.  We may not be in constant contact, but when it really matters we are there for each other.  I love it when we all finally come back together and it is like we never were apart.  My family in Arizona now is facing a hard trial right now, it puts everything this hellish month has put me through to shame. Hopefully I will get good health and sanity on my side soon enough that I can pay a visit. 
I hope they know how much I love them and pray for them


Thanks mommy, Sarah, and all you Southern Utah, Arizona, Washington, 
S.Carolina, and New Mexico members of my family just for being one giant support net.  

I love you!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

My Darling Girl! We love you and are there for you! I am sorry you are 'hurted' and I am more than happy to help you any way I can. Feel better soon! I'll love you forever!