Anybody wanna hear all the crap that's gone down? Okay! I shall tell you-
I suppose it is funny to think back on, but in the moment (and believe me I am still in the moment) its not so funny. My life has been so consumed with work and school that after work on Friday my bestie Sarah and I went to JCW's for a refreshing 44oz. Diet Coke and a LARGE ice cream cone for .99! I also went for the cheesy fries... yummmm. Comfort food. ANYWAY Sarah and I are sitting there at the table and she goes, "We should take a break. Road Trip down to St. George or Arizona." I looked at her, it was silent for a minute, and then both of us broke down in hysterical laughter. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. HA.
Here is my list of all the other wrong-doings September has done to me:
1. When did I get so clumsy? In September I dropped my brand-new touch screen cell phone (pictured below) and now it has a HUGE crack in the glass. Nope, I didn't get the insurance because "stuff like that never happens to me!"
3. In September I being working with Cornbelly's Corn Maze and Pumpkin Fest. On this particular day I was driving down the Highland Highway when I came to a complete stop at a light. I think I was reaching down to grab something when suddenly my car rolls forward and bumps the giant truck in front of me. WHAT!? I was stopped. Apparently I am unable to reach down and keep my foot on the brake too. Needless to say their truck was fine, and my little Suki isn't so bad. Her hood is sort of bent in and the grill is pretty much cracked, and the guys that I bumped were so nice. Nice and MARRIED. Sigh. Pictured below is what my cute little starter car use to look like.
4. On that same day in September, that I bumped the truck on my way to set up at Cornbelly's I was checking light bulbs for our AMAZING pumpkin tree. I got too close to the metal part as I was tightening one and oh yes, I was electrocuted! A few seconds after I chucked the light bulb at Sarah I noticed that my elbow was hurting. Odd. THERE WAS AN EXIT WOUND! It is still on my elbow but I am assuming a picture of the scab would not interest you.
5. Worst of all in September my mother acknowledged my recent bad luck by forcing me to take the pretty Pumpkin Princess Wands I made to sell at Cornbelly's, to a staff meeting to show our owners in one of those 44oz. gas station cups that I collect in the back seat of my car. :( She was afraid I may drop the pretty glass vase I wanted to present them in. Really mom? I didn't step on a crack and break your back... yet. I apologize for the picture, I took it with my cracked cell phone.COME VISIT US AT CORNBELLY'S!
http://www.cornbellys.com/




8 comments:
Hahahahaha.... ok this really is so so sad. But considering I was there for quite a few of these events I feel ok about giggling about them. Lets name some GOOD things that happened in September....Grey's Started, Gossip Girl started, you got to see me almost EVERY DAY, you looked 'pretty adorable' while at school one day, .. I know there are lots more but I cant think right now...
xoxo & BE HAPPY
ONE day at school. Ha ha ha. SAD!
Having been there to witness the aftermath of said incidents I am here to attest that many tears of frustration were shed...but she always picked herself right up...well, after a good nap maybe! Yes, Britt, please try to rear-end single guys next time, and NO you cannot take my glass vase out of the house...ever!!!!
P.S. The wands are selling! We are in business!
Ha Ha!! The word verification just made me type "tryme"!!!
Well bless your heart! You poor thing! I have to say that if I didn't know better I'd be positive that you and I really were blood related. I'm sorry you have had such a crapy September but in the words of your good cousin Brian, "It can always be worse." Man I hate it when he says that. It actually makes me want to scream sometimes! Anyway, I know your October will be much better!
We love ya,
JoLynn
Brit! What the HECK!? I too LOVE Diet Coke so I know your pain!!!! I would have died because of that alone! Well I thought I had a month but yours topped it. I do love my job though. I work at the Buckle! So, What are your 3 Jobs? When are you coming to Arizona. You know that you have a place to stay right?! With Me!!!! Let me know!
Lynds! I wanted to come down to the AZ this month... but with everything that's been going down I didn't want to bother y'all. But I have to make it soon, I wanted to take my mom to the cemetery to visit.
Also- the Buckle? Coolness! I have my job at the Fitness Center, Radio Disney, and Cornbelly's Thanksgiving Point... and my 4th job is school. It should be school first, but gotta live! Ha ha.
Britt - I'm so sorry to hear about your terrible month. I miss our chats! It sounds like me & Rebecca need to set up our therapy sessions again! Hope October treats you better!
Post a Comment