My
HELLISH choice of lifestyle has left me behind. Behind on exercise, behind on spirituality, behind on men, behind on work (although this isn't my first choice
*ahem*), and worst OF ALL (!!!) behind on General Hospital! You'd think I'd want to go to bed and get caught up on the sleep I've fallen behind on, but anyway. . . thank heavens for DVR. Make fun if you will- if Rachel can have her comic books I can have my Cassadine's, Quatermaine's, and Spencers! As I lounge here lazily on the sofa watching the cougar Olivia (my future) and her lover Johnny Zacchara feed each other some kind of exotic fruit I escape into a world where I can forget mine. AND Lulu and Maxie have killer wardrobes. It gives me something to look forward to. I fully plan on having an excellent job in the next year or so that will match theirs and satisfy my need to shop.

In other exciting GH news. . . there is a new opening, finally- and best of ALL (!!!) James Franco is returning to his role and is planning to direct at least one episode! This may be old news to anyone else who has the time to actually watch the show when it airs, but to me it is wonderful newness! Fresh! Ha ha.
Um. . . when I graduate this Summer can somebody please help me get a life?
Peace and XOXO.
2 comments:
You may "get a life" but I bet you'll still have a DVR!!
You are just too cute! I know you really do have a life and your life will get better, I promise!
We Love You!
JoLynn
Post a Comment