skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Music is Blahhhh these days, so I must Blahhhhh-g about "new" stuff I am listening to.
I just downloaded the new album by local Utah band Neon Trees. My friend Jenny's little brother is in the group and they are fantastic! It is refreshing Indie-rock/pop, and it puts me in a sunny mood. I NEED sun right now! The album makes me feel like I am cruising the PCH. Ahhhhhhh. Anyway, Jenny is a proud sister, and in support of her ( I love her!) and Dave- who I've never actually met because he apparently has something against girls who like the Jonas Brothers (ha!), here is a link to their website http://fameisdead.com/ . They also just performed on Jimmy Kimmel Live! I didn't see it, but I am sure you could youtube the performance.
I've also been listening to:
Phoenix (along the same lines as Neon Trees)
"Resistance" by Muse
"If We Ever Meet Again" by Timbaland, feat. Katy Perry (disco throw-back!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDKva-s_khY
"Yes" by LMFAO (get the edited version- lyrics are clever, YES!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F22fevY1bFo. . . and for fun "I Left My Heart in Scandinavia" performed by none other than Kevin Jonas! He has a great voice for someone who sings backup in their group. It's a fun little ditty from their show "JONAS."
Check um' out- listen to music, it equals life and makes things happy again.
The end.
1 comment:
thanks for the recs brit!
Post a Comment