1. I am in my last semester of school (FINALLY) and am taking several interesting courses including mediation (which I actually have to do to pass), history of comm. (a lower div. I put off), math (which I also put off and will be officially finished with in June), and comm. capstone. Capstone is interesting- we are divided into groups, much like "The Apprentice" and are developing a P.R. plan for a local business. At the end of the course we'll be hired of fired. OoOoOoooohhh. In this class we have discussed how bloggers have become equivalent to actual journalists and should be treated with the same respect, so I guess I should respect this thing more, right? I mean, I'm kind of a journalist. . . ha ha, no.
2. Still single, although my adorable hair dresser Machelle has set me up with some stellar guys, they just haven't lead to anything.
3. Still working at Radio Disney AM 910 and LOVING it. If you don't listen to R.Dis. you should (its not all kid music- very much Top 40 these days) and go here if you love me, and sign up for the News Wire! It will give funding to your local station- much needed.
4. Nick Jonas and The Administration's album came out. It is surprisingly (or not so much) soooooooooo good. You can chill to it, jam to it, whatevs! Check it out. Nothing like the Jonas Brothers- very John Mayer meets solo Paul McCartney, bluesy-ish. I can't get enough of it! And as I always say- give um' a listen before you dismiss um!
5. Lucky finally found out Elizabeth and Nicholas(hoe bags pictured) were cheating and broke it off with Liz who is now on a MAJOR downward spiral. Dominic is Dante and is Sonny's son. Sonny shot Domidante (in the hospital bed), but wouldn't skip town for that, or killing Claudia because Michael actually killed Claudia out of self-defense. Sonny has to "do right" by his children after all. Lulu loves Domidante, who loves her, and Kristina is dating a douche who slaps her and only wants to "connect in a more intimate manner". Can't wait for the continuing drama on Monday! Oh yeah!
So that about sums it up. Ha ha. Really I do this every day: wake up, shower, eat, go to class, go to work, do homework, eat, read, sleep. The end. After I graduate I hope to still do all these things, minus the class, and if anyone can help lead me to a P.R./Event Planning/Promotions type job that would be great!
Also... Rachel got these sweet shades that I really would wear on a regular basis if I had a pair. I just love this picture!
Peace.







3 comments:
You crack me up! Domidante!! Seriously, I am so annoyed that you have me watching this soap after a 15 year abstinence! But, darn it, I had to see Liz get her just reward and see Sonny sent to jail. I just didn't want Dominic, er, Dante to get shot in the process! Now I have to hang on to see if he lives, or if Michael will turn himself in, or if Lucky will drink himself into oblivion, or if Sonny will go to prison....curses!
Hey B! I love, love, LOVE the GH update! I have started watching again too after we watched together over Christmas. I am usually gone during the day and don't have DVR though, so I just rely on the trusty peeps on youtube who post various scenes. It is good to see you blogging again- maybe I should start mine up again too!
I didn't know that you had a blog. Where have I been.?
Post a Comment