Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Joe was on the Shelf. With my heart!

I settled for Nick, because Sarah wouldn't get Joe down.  :( 
But let's face it- ANYONE with good sense would settle for this little hottie.

Yah, that's right.  Just ran into him at Partyland while shopping for pirate costume stuffs.

8 comments:

morgan.elisabeth said...

girl, he's my first choice! yall match... id say quite the lovely couple!

Sarah said...

I will seriously buy you Joe for Christmas if you really want me to- wish I could get you the real thing! But Nick is good too- he is so adorable!

Marianne said...

Nick is cute...just a little young ladies! You should buy Joe sarah! We could put him in all of our family pictures!!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Nick is a cutie. But I think we have a little problem, Brilynn is quite positive that she is marrying him:) So I think for sure you need to get Joe! I wouldn't want any family contention here over boys:)

B*Marie said...

I would be MORE then happy to allow Brilynn to marry Nick. Joe is more in my age range after all.

And Sarah, you are a true friend. Given that you would get me the real thing if you could, despite your dislike for their honestly AMAZING talent.

Morgs- he's not too far off from you!

B*Marie said...

Oops- I got Sarah Loose confused with Sarah G. She is not a true friend in that case!! ha ha ha. I LOVE YOU SARAH LOOSE!

Sarah Jane said...

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!! How dare you say I am not a good friend when I am the one who offered to take the picture for you?! Besides... how is it not in good friend-ness to want someone more age appropriate that doesnt wear girl pants for my amiga?! Again... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

r4 said...

Nick is cute and you both look good together. Definitely he is a little younger. but still you both go well.