Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Post! New Post!

If you haven't noticed by now, I am much more of a "micro-blagggher".  If you look at my phone statement each month, aside from texting my BFF's, my text messages are used sending updates to Twitter and Facebook.  I have Twitter linked to this here nifty blahhhhg, and I recently Tweeted a link to this website, but I thought I would post it here for good measure.

I LOVE The Arcade Fire... yes, they are Canadian.  And lucky me (!) they have a new album out!  There is this awesome interactive website to go with it!  Their music evokes thought- sort of like The Decemberists whose lyrics tell a story, The Arcade Fire's songs are packed (I am sure ;) with meaning, and story, and are most likely crafted for the interpretation of the listener.  On top of all that lyrical goodness is a delicious sound.  Piano, guitar, drums= sweetness.  Check out not just their new album, but all of their stuff is highly recommended. 

Here is a link to the website!
Arcade Fire- The Wilderness Downtown

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I am going to listen for sure! I need some new music on the old I-pod!